Welcome To River’s Edge Yoga
River’s Edge Yoga Center, one block from the river in Old Town Alexandria, is a cozy yoga oasis dedicated to the teaching of yoga in the classical tradition.
We offer Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, both the Primary and Intermediate Series along with Yoga For Athletes, Yoga Sage a therapeutic approach to Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Pre and post natal yoga, Yoga Tales for the younger set, Ballet and Barre.
“Never are voices so beautiful as on winter’s evening, when dusk almost hides the body, and they seem to issue from nothingness with a note of intimacy seldom heard by day”
River’s Edge is delighted to support the Annual Taste of Old Town North, fun for the whole family! MORE INFO
River’s Edge and Yogis for Positive Change will offer Free Yoga in The Fresh Air in the Montgomery Park Gazebo. Sundays in September at the Old Town North Farmer’s Market.
11:00 am – 12:00pm
This is an open-level class. All are welcome!
901 North Royal Street.
Weather and Air quality permitting.
Cancellation due to weather conditions announced on the Facebook page.
River’s Edge is delighted to announce we received close to three hundred haiku submissions for the Haiku Project Contest.
>> MORE INFO
A few things to note about our classes:
- The in-person class size will be limited to 6 people.
- Reservations required for in-person attendance. Please email email@example.com to reserve a space.
- Reserve your space 8 hours in advance.
- Reserve virtual attendance by Zoom 2 hours in advance.
- Cancel 4 hours in advance before class if cancelling.
- These classes will also be offered online via Zoom.
Thank you to all within the River’s Edge Community for your support.
Inclement Weather Policy
- Inclement weather policy – Class cancelations will be announced on the studio phone line one hour before the canceled class.571-218-2161
- Please print, fill out and bring to your first day of class.
Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability
“No man can step into the same river twice, for it is not the same river, and he is not the same man.”