Welcome To River’s Edge Yoga
River’s Edge Yoga Center, one block from the river in Old Town Alexandria, is a cozy yoga oasis dedicated to the teaching of yoga in the classical tradition.
We offer Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, both the Primary and Intermediate Series and Mysore along with Yoga For Athletes, Yoga Sage a therapeutic approach to Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Pre and post natal yoga,Yoga Tales for the younger set, Ballet and Barre.
“Never are voices so beautiful as on winter’s evening, when dusk almost hides the body, and they seem to issue from nothingness with a note of intimacy seldom heard by day”
We are adding a second Tai Chi Class to the schedule beginning this Wednesday, October 14th 11 am – 12 pm. I am so pleased that folks are enjoying the Tai Chi Practice.
I would like to apologize to all within the River’s Edge Community for the challenges presented by our switch to a new Zoom Account over the past week. Please use the link found here.
Hybrid Classes (In-person and Virtual)
- Wednesday 5:30 pm Yoga Basics
- Sunday 10:00 am Floor Barre
- Sunday 11:00 am Yoga for Athletes
A few things to note about hybrid classes:
- The in-person class size will be limited to 3 people.
- Reservations required for in-person attendance. Please email email@example.com to reserve a space.
- Reserve your space 12 hours in advance.
- Cancel 4 hours in advance to give us time to notify students on the waitlist.
- Please wear a mask and bring your own mat.
- These classes will also be offered online via Zoom.
Thank you to all within the River’s Edge Community for your support.
Inclement Weather Policy
- Inclement weather policy – Class cancelations will be announced on the studio phone line one hour before the canceled class.571-218-2161
- Please print, fill out and bring to your first day of class.
Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability
“No man can step into the same river twice, for it is not the same river, and he is not the same man.”