Welcome To River’s Edge Yoga
River’s Edge Yoga Center, one block from the river in Old Town Alexandria, is a cozy yoga oasis dedicated to the teaching of yoga in the classical tradition.
We offer Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, both the Primary and Intermediate Series and Mysore along with Yoga For Athletes, Yoga Sage a therapeutic approach to Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Pre and post natal yoga, Yoga Tales for the younger set, Ballet and Barre.
“Never are voices so beautiful as on winter’s evening, when dusk almost hides the body, and they seem to issue from nothingness with a note of intimacy seldom heard by day”
Many thanks to all who came out for the Taste of Old Town North on Thursday, September 29th. Much fun was had by all!
We will be making a change to our schedule
Beginning October 4th the 5:30 pm Mysore Class will shift to a 6:00 pm Led Primary Class Hybrid class. Reserve a spot 12 hours in advance to attend in person.
The Sunday 11:00 am Yoga for Athletes is on hiatus for the month of October.
We will be offering four additional Karma Classes on Sundays in October:
- October 9th, in support of ALIVE!
- October 16th, in support of the Animal Welfare League of Alexandria
- October, 23rd, in support of King Street Cats
- October 30th, in support of Lost Dog Rescue Foundation
Karma classes are open level flow. All are welcome!
Pay what you can, suggested donation $20
All proceeds will benefit the not for profit listed for each date
Time: 10:00 -11:00 am
Montgomery Park Gazebo
901 North Royal Street
If Mother Nature is frowning, the class will move indoors to:
River’s Edge Studio
300 Montgomery Street, # 201
We bid farewell to the Thursday, Free Yoga in the Fresh Air classes in Montgomery Park. Thank you to all who came out to practice! We look forward to their return in the Spring!
We ask that students reserve a space for all classes.
Sign up on line for scheduled classes to reserve a space and find the Zoom link for virtual and hybrid classes:
www.riversedgeyoga.com or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
A few things to note about our classes:
- The in-person class size will be limited to 6 people.
- Reservations required for in-person attendance. Please email email@example.com to reserve a space.
- Reserve your space 8 hours in advance.
- Cancel 4 hours in advance before class if cancelling.
- These classes will also be offered online via Zoom.
Thank you to all within the River’s Edge Community for your support.
Inclement Weather Policy
- Inclement weather policy – Class cancelations will be announced on the studio phone line one hour before the canceled class.571-218-2161
- Please print, fill out and bring to your first day of class.
Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability
“No man can step into the same river twice, for it is not the same river, and he is not the same man.”