Welcome To River’s Edge Yoga
River’s Edge Yoga Center, one block from the river in Old Town Alexandria, is a cozy yoga oasis dedicated to the teaching of yoga in the classical tradition.
We offer Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, both the Primary and Intermediate Series and Mysore along with Yoga For Athletes, Yoga Sage a therapeutic approach to Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Pre and post natal yoga, Yoga Tales for the younger set, Ballet and Barre.
“Never are voices so beautiful as on winter’s evening, when dusk almost hides the body, and they seem to issue from nothingness with a note of intimacy seldom heard by day”
Greetings from the River and Happy Holidays!
We are making a few changes to the schedule in December.
- The 11:00 am, Sunday Yoga for Athletes class is on hiatus through the month of December
- We are adding two new classes to the schedule in December
- Thursday 11:15 am, Yoga Sage beginning on Thursday, December 15th
- Thursday 5:30 pm, Yoga for Athletes beginning on Thursday, December 15th
- The Tuesday, Yoga Sage start time will shift from 11:00 am to 11:15 am beginning on Tuesday, December 13th.
Classes will be cancelled on December 24th and December 25th and on December 31st .
January 1st,10:30 am we will offer a Karma Class to benefit ALIVE! and the Animal Welfare League of Alexandria! Join us as we open hips and heart. All are welcome at this open-level class. Pay what you can. Suggested donation of $20.00. All proceeds will be split between the AWLA and ALIVE! Learn more at www.riversedgeyoga.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
A few things to note about our classes:
- The in-person class size will be limited to 6 people.
- Reservations required for in-person attendance. Please email email@example.com to reserve a space.
- Reserve your space 8 hours in advance.
- Cancel 4 hours in advance before class if cancelling.
- These classes will also be offered online via Zoom.
Thank you to all within the River’s Edge Community for your support.
Inclement Weather Policy
- Inclement weather policy – Class cancelations will be announced on the studio phone line one hour before the canceled class.571-218-2161
- Please print, fill out and bring to your first day of class.
Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability
“No man can step into the same river twice, for it is not the same river, and he is not the same man.”