Welcome To River’s Edge Yoga
River’s Edge Yoga Center, one block from the river in Old Town Alexandria, is a cozy yoga oasis dedicated to the teaching of yoga in the classical tradition.
We offer Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, both the Primary and Intermediate Series and Mysore along with Yoga For Athletes, Yoga Sage a therapeutic approach to Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Pre and post natal yoga,Yoga Tales for the younger set, Ballet and Barre.
“Never are voices so beautiful as on winter’s evening, when dusk almost hides the body, and they seem to issue from nothingness with a note of intimacy seldom heard by day”
Greetings from the River!
All regularly scheduled classes are on Saturday, September 4th, and Sunday, September 5th
Labor Day Monday, September 6th
We will offer two classes
Join us for a Karma Yoga Class to benefit Communities in need in Louisiana, Afghanistan, and Haiti
Montgomery Park Gazebo 901 North Royal Street
All are welcome.
Pay what you can, suggested donation $20.00.
All funds raised will be donated to Episcopal Development and Relief Fund
Sponsored by Yogis for Positive Change, The Old Town North Community Partnership, and River’s Edge Yoga
Zoom Hybrid Reservation Policy.
Reservations to attend the hybrid Zoom classes must be made at least 12 hours in advance and cancellations must be made at least 6 hours in advance.
Students will be charged if they do not give 6 hours notice of a cancelled class.
The Thursday, Free Yoga in the Fresh Air continues through June.
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm, Montgomery Park.
A few things to note about hybrid classes:
- The in-person class size will be limited to 5 people.
- Reservations required for in-person attendance. Please email email@example.com to reserve a space.
- Reserve your space 12 hours in advance.
- Cancel 4 hours in advance to give us time to notify students on the waitlist.
- Please wear a mask and bring your own mat.
- These classes will also be offered online via Zoom.
Thank you to all within the River’s Edge Community for your support.
Inclement Weather Policy
- Inclement weather policy – Class cancelations will be announced on the studio phone line one hour before the canceled class.571-218-2161
- Please print, fill out and bring to your first day of class.
Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability
“No man can step into the same river twice, for it is not the same river, and he is not the same man.”